Thursday 31 May 2012

IPL win Success not good teacher, failure makes you humble: Shah Rukh


Revelling in the success of his team Kolkata Knight Rider's win at the IPL season five finale, superstar Shah Rukh Khan says the last five years made him realise that he can also fail.

This year is KKR's maiden win at IPL finals and the 46-year-old owner of the team said that past failures have made him more humble.

"I have been working for almost 20 years and have achieved success. It was high time I faced failure. In the last five years I have changed and realised that I can also fail. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent," he said.

Shah Rukh put the success of his team down to hard work by the team members and said that instead of celebrating the victory he and co-owners Jay Mehta and Juhi Chawla watched the match repeatedly after it was over.

"Every time my daughter Suhana came to watch the match we won and this time I was hoping we win. I have always told my children hard work pays off. The team and everyone has been working hard for three-four years and it has paid off. I was watching the match again and again with Juhi and Jay and everyone thought we were partying."

When asked about model Poonam Pandey posting a nude picture of herself on twitter to celebrate KKR's win, SRK said, "Everyone has their own way of expressing happiness. I don't think I should comment on this. I am thankful to everyone who celebrated."

No comments:

Post a Comment